What type of vehicle do you drive and how is it adapted for you?
- A Honda CR-V fitted with a Carospeed Classic hand control.
How did you come up with this solution?
- In my previous car, I had a hand control without the electric functions, but I felt it got a little bit difficult to use the turn signal, especially in roundabouts.
Is this your first adapted vehicle?
- No, this is my second one. My first was a Volvo S60 with a Carospeed hand control.
What will be the main difference for you with this new adaptation?
- For me there isn't really much of a difference, I mean I do try out the other functions now and then just to keep them fresh in my mind, but the problem for me was as I said using the turn signal in roundabouts.
If you could choose freely where in the world would you take your adapted vehicle?
- I'm going to drive down to Croatia this summer with my friends. Hopefully, we'll take my car, that way everyone can drive.